News:

Obsolete industrial electronics forum is still alive and well, just undergoing some maintenance and more anti spam stuff, stand by for a better experience

Main Menu

Cheapest Cube Relays

Started by mike1999, February 12, 2016, 04:29:AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike1999

What are the cheapest cube relays? And do you guys see a difference in cube relays from brand to brand. I've seen them as high as 25 dollars for an 11 pin cube relay and as cheap as 12 dollars.

Cheller

I have to admit, I don't pay much attention to price that much when it comes to cube relays. I know I have Omron, P&B, Rockwell, and Dayton in use through our shop. There are probably other brands that I can't think of.

google or bing it!

• Cheap Omron cube relay
  • Cheap Dayton cube relay
  • Cheap P&B cube relay
  • Cheap Rockwell cube relay
Need Help? Try eBay for Cheap Parts

-- The Emperor of Methodical Troubleshooting --

luckylou

I have never been particular on which brands I use. I always think of cube relays as disposable relays. Since they are so easily swapped I have may brands in the equpment throughout the our plant.

The terms cheap cube relays and disposable relays are the same as far as I'm concerned.

3rdshiftguy

The cheapest cube relays may not be the best cube relays. That's common sense, but I actually never payed much attention to the cube relay manufacturers in the past. I'm going to be a bit more aware of the brands and I'll try to post if I can come up with any real data.
Allen
(---The 3rd Shift Guy---)

Steve0

There are always cheap cube relays posted on eBay. If you don't have an account for your business, you probably should. I think the liquidation of some many facilities after the economic downturn has led to an abundance of new and used industrial components and parts for sale. It's a buyer's market on there, there are cheap relays galore.

stantheman

Cheap Cube Relays

I agree with the ebay thing... You can get cheap cube relays there all the time. In this case, you can get brand name relays at a fraction of the price of going to your relay distributor.