News:

Obsolete industrial electronics forum is still alive and well, just undergoing some maintenance and more anti spam stuff, stand by for a better experience

Main Menu

Are Lenze AC Tech drives reliable?

Started by vincenzo, November 12, 2015, 04:17:AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vincenzo

Are Lenze AC Tech drives reliable?

Does anyone have feedback on these drives. Not looking for a specific model from them, just a general consensus on whether they are worthy as a replacement drive.

The prices are good and that always scares me...

Cheller

I can honestly say I have a few 1 HP AC Tech Freq drives in use and never had one go bad. Some of these are over 5 years old.

I also have a 25HP unit which I thought was no good, would have been my first AC tech drive to go south, then after some lengthy and frustrating research, I learned I had an intermittent problem with one leg of incoming power. So it was a false alarm...

Overall, I would not hesitate to buy another AC Tech.
Need Help? Try eBay for Cheap Parts

-- The Emperor of Methodical Troubleshooting --

drodriquez

I know this is an old post but we have quite a few AC Tech drives in our facility and they have been great. They are easy to set up and seem to be a big bang for the buck. Highly recommended!
My Maintenance Job is M-F 9-5 !!!

benklassne

I've also had good luck with AC Tech drives. They are simple to program and are "value priced". I think you get more bang for your buck with these.