News:

Obsolete industrial electronics forum is still alive and well, just undergoing some maintenance and more anti spam stuff, stand by for a better experience

Main Menu

List your parts for FREE

Started by admino, February 20, 2022, 05:40:AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admino

Folks,
List your parts for FREE here!

I thought we'd see more participation on this board. Just use a third party payment system like Paypal or similar to accept payment...

Get $$$ for your old parts, you never know!
Thanks to all for your technical contributions!

The Administration Team at OI

3rdshiftguy

Nice idea, it's too bad nobody is capitalizing on this.
Allen
(---The 3rd Shift Guy---)

drodriquez

I have a range of unused machine parts that are still in their original packaging and ready to be put to use. These parts are manufactured by reputable companies and are of the highest quality, ensuring that they will provide reliable and efficient performance in your machines.

Whether you need replacement parts for your CNC machine, industrial robot, or other machinery, I have a variety of options available. And since these parts are unused and still in their original packaging, you can be sure that they are in pristine condition and ready to be installed.

Don't pay full price for machine parts when you can get the same high-quality products at a discounted price. Contact me today to learn more about the unused machine parts I have for sale and how they can help keep your machines running smoothly and efficiently!

It's hard to start listing individual part numbers though, that's what stops me from posting. Seems like a longshot that people are going to want small specific parts. Big ticket items would work out better for this forum.
My Maintenance Job is M-F 9-5 !!!

zigmund

I like the industrial parts classified ad idea. But there are some other effective ways to sell your extra parts also. There are several other options available to consider. Here are some of the best places I think to sell old industrial parts:

• Online Marketplaces: Online marketplaces like eBay, Amazon, and Alibaba are popular platforms for buying and selling industrial parts. These platforms have a wide reach and attract buyers from around the world. You can create listings for your parts, set your own prices, and reach a large audience of potential buyers.
  • Industrial Equipment and Machinery Auctions: Participating in industrial equipment and machinery auctions is another option to sell your old industrial parts. These auctions attract buyers who are specifically interested in industrial equipment and parts. Look for local or online auctions that specialize in industrial machinery or parts to maximize your chances of finding interested buyers.
  • Online Classifieds and Forums: Utilize online classified platforms and industry-specific forums to advertise and sell your industrial parts. Platforms like Craigslist or industry-specific forums allow you to reach a targeted audience of potential buyers who are specifically interested in industrial equipment and parts.
  • Surplus Equipment Dealers: There are companies that specialize in buying and selling surplus industrial equipment and parts. These dealers can evaluate your parts and offer you a fair price based on their market value. Search for surplus equipment dealers in your area or consider reaching out to them online.
  • Local Industrial Suppliers or Repair Shops: Check with local industrial suppliers or repair shops to see if they have an interest in purchasing your old industrial parts. Sometimes, these businesses may be willing to buy used parts for repair or replacement purposes.

Before selling your old industrial parts, it is advisable to assess their condition, determine their market value, and consider any potential costs associated with shipping or handling.

Also, honesty is the best policy, providing clear and accurate descriptions, along with any relevant specifications or documentation, can help attract potential buyers and ensure a smooth selling process.

drodriquez

I think this part of the forum is not going to take off. Ebay has a lock on this end of things.
My Maintenance Job is M-F 9-5 !!!