News:

Obsolete industrial electronics forum is still alive and well, just undergoing some maintenance and more anti spam stuff, stand by for a better experience

Main Menu

Are Fanuc Drives Still Relevant?

Started by zigmund, April 06, 2023, 07:00:AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zigmund

Are Fanuc Drives Still Relevant?

Yes, Fanuc drives are still relevant in today's industrial automation and motion control applications. Fanuc is a leading manufacturer of industrial automation equipment, and their drives are widely used in various industries such as automotive, aerospace, electronics, and more.

Fanuc drives offer several advantages, including high reliability, precise control, and flexibility. They are designed to work with a range of motors and offer advanced features such as torque control, speed control, and position control.

Moreover, Fanuc drives have been developed over the years to keep up with the changing requirements of the industry. They are available in various models, each designed to meet specific application needs, including AC drives, servo drives, and spindle drives.

Overall, Fanuc drives remain a popular choice for industrial automation and motion control applications due to their proven track record of reliability and performance, along with their advanced features and flexibility.

I haven't seen a Fanuc drive factory installed in any of the new equipment we bought that's why I asked but apparently Fanuc is still kickin'

brianc75

Fanuc is a leading manufacturer of industrial robots and CNC systems, and it is consistently innovating and releasing new models to stay at the forefront of technology.

They regularly introduce improvements, enhanced features, and new capabilities in their products. So yes they are not only relevant but awesome. I go out of my way to steer toward Fanuc controls.