News:

Obsolete industrial electronics forum is still alive and well, just undergoing some maintenance and more anti spam stuff, stand by for a better experience

Main Menu

Yaskawa Drive Reviews

Started by JJJ1977, February 01, 2017, 04:30:AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJ1977

Yaskawa Drive Reviews

I have a Yaskawa drive that has given me various faults at various times. It is a few years old and it seems like it should have lasted longer so I am considering replacing it with another brand.

Any Yaskawa drive reviews, complaints, compliments, etc for other Yaskawa drive users?

3rdshiftguy

Quote from: JJJ1977 on February 01, 2017, 04:30:AM
Yaskawa Drive Reviews

I have experience with only one Yaskawa AC drive over the years and it didn't fail in the equipment that I was dealing with. I did not have enough experience to tell you if it was easy to set up since it was included in the equipment from the manufacturer. So my Yaskawa drive review is more thumbs up than down. I don't have any reason to complain...
Allen
(---The 3rd Shift Guy---)

benklassne

I have experience with numerous Yaskawa drives and have found them fairly easy to set up. Once you have done a few you get familiar with their menu system and calibrating becomes easier. Haven't had any issue with drive failures. Sometimes it feels like the plastic housing on the drives could be more stout, that would be my only complaint.